Ideas 2 (2018) - anything having a computer software basis
- Ability to delete a paltalk account and/or a room that I created
Google search - paltalk delete account
- (2018oct2) https://www.accountkiller.com/en/delete-paltalk-account How to delete your Paltalk account. You cannot delete your account. However, it is possible to have it "deactivated". You can make this happen by messaging an admin.
Google search - paltalk delete room
- (2018oct2) My Room Settings - Admins however from what I can see there is presently no way to delete a room, however, it can be deactivated so it does not display in the list of rooms, but it still shows the room details on your profile forever.
- Google search - itunes transfer ownership
Unfortunately it is presently not possible to transfer ownership of single audio file mp3s
(or albums) on iTunes to a friend or another person, for example as a gift.
- Google search - spytech spyagent not saving all files
I use SpyAgent to keep a history of everything I do on my computer.
Firstly, sometimes it's AutoArchive stops working properly and only saves
some of the log file informations. When I do Log Actions, Clear All Activity Logs,
then it goes back to working again.
Secondly, sometimes multiple SpyAgent icons appear in the taskbar.
Thirdly, sometimes the archive fails and does not occur, the SpyAgent window pops
up in this situation and I usually just minimize it.
- Skyperious is a skype history exporter software no longer works with skype V8 for windows desktop PC
- Skype V8 for desktop PC windows no longer has a text log export feature
- Skype for desktop PC windows is no longer compatible with the Pamela skype plugin
- DirectNic.com web hosting and domain registrar system is blocking valid non-spam emails by wrongly determining that they are spam
- Thunderbird sometimes stops communicating with my local (on the same computer) email server (WinGate) until I restart WinGate from the toolbar icon and then it works again.
- Thunderbird when decoding a utf-8 email, displays the wrong email
- Arxiv.org does not accept researcher/article contributor email addresses that contain "arxiv"
However I want arxiv in my email address so that I can know that the email someone contacted me from was found
at the arxiv website.
- ANU Alumni login "View education details" does not show correct education course
- Google search - copy text from website produces invalid characters
- Google search - how to copy paste text from a PDF
- Google search - porn users sending friend requests on facebook
- FreeCommander and Windows 10 File Explorer reporting incorrect file size
- Google search - unsuccessfully trying to format or delete a partition for a 2GB sdcard in usb sdcard reader
- Google search - Where can I Download a PDF of the kmart.com.au catalogue for offline viewing
- Google search - how to get tagged.com to email a daily list of messages received and sent
- Google search - cit shortcourses problem entering phone and state when registering
- Google search - citynews.com.au there are no downloadable pdfs for offline reading
- eJamming no musicians online for me to make music with
- Google search- resume outdated limit 2mb
Some resume websites have a 2MB limit. Personally I think we need a larger limit such as
100MB, with today's technology soon people will be able to include videos in their resume
and the NBN is fast enough for sending to handle emailing of large files.
Also there is no reason why not to have a long and large resume going back to your birth,
if you want to put that in. People can choose whether to read particular sections of a resume,
as long as it's easy to follow because it's ordered in some way. Short resumes such as 2 to 5 pages
are terrible because you can't get much idea of who the person is.
- Google search - how to attract customers to your website that make contact
- Google search - how to stop spam
- Microsoft Word Improvements: 1) Sort alphabetically one column of a table without moving the data in the other columns 2) Put two tables next to each other without combining them into one table 3) Two columns with the information in each column like (as if, but not) a separate document, ie, not one document that continues from the bottom of the first column into the top of the second column.
- Google search - sort youtube videos by title
On youtube, ability to configure in the default settings somewhere so that youtube videos are sorted by title when viewing the channel, and that sorting would place "2." after "1." not "10." ie proper numerical-order sorting when the video titles start with a number. Another useful sorting option would be to sort by video recording date.
- Google search - twitter long usernames
Twitter.com to allow longer usernames eg fantasticpcsupport since I presently needed to call it fantasticpchelp for it to fit
- Google search - palm pda save all notepad images to a desktop pc folder
Palm TX PDA desktop PC software, Note Pad, Right click "Select All", Right click "Forward as PNG", when I do that it opens a thunderbird email client window with all of the images of my notes attached to the email, then I can save the email in thunderbird, open it by clicking on it in the Drafts local folder, and click "Save All" to save all of the images to a temporary folder for moving to where I want them. It would be a good feature to have to also have the Palm Desktop PC software able to save all Note Pad images to a folder that I select on the computer without having to open the email client. Also presently the file names contain the time only that each note was created, a good feature would be to include in each image filename the date the note was created as well as the time, for example "2018jul1 6-25 AM.png".
- Google search - github markdown with math
markdown-preview-plus (for atom editor) and MathJax (for websites) and
showdown-katex (for websites to convert markdown with math into html) already exist
for supporting LaTeX math. However, GitHub does not presently support markdown with math,
it uses/supports only kramdown which has the capability to support it but it's not actually
enabled in github.com, and I have tested it, see links below for
"GitHub.com repository for testing LaTeX math capabilities",
and it does not display any math on the github website markdown preview.
- Pamela plugin for skype has the capability to record skype phone and skype-to-skype audio calls into a stereo mp3 file with the caller on one side/ear and the recipient on the other side/ear. This separation of caller and recipient audio into left and right side, is presently not done when recording a skype video call as a .wmv file, which is an improvement suggestion from me.
- Google search - smule on a desktop pc
Smule video karaoke mobile app, that can also do duets and more people with multiple cameras and singing combined, at smule.com, could have added to it the ability to work with a desktop PC, web camera, and headset with microphone
- Google search - larger windows paths
Windows paths (folder full path) presently are limited to 260 characters. This could be extended to something much larger, not only by the windows operating system itself, but also file explorer, and Control Panel/System/Advanced System Settings/Environment Variables, setx in the command prompt, and software programs as well. Presently if a path exceeds 260 characters then it reverts to referring to it with the short name of 8 characters maximum per folder with longer ones converted in each folder name to end with ~1, ~2, etc with a new number for each occurence, such as "C:\Progra~1\MyProg\" instead of "C:\Program Files\MyProg\"
- Google search - facebook download whole group
Websites such as social media (facebook, twitter, etc) & friendship (tagged, meetme, etc) & chat (skype, paltalk, yahoo messenger, etc) & so on, any website that has discussion forums, discussion pages with comments, image posting, discussions, chats, needs the ability for anyone to be able to download the whole of the content of that particular group or page or chat room, with one click for offline viewing and historical saving/archiving for ability to look back it in future anytime in an offline way and as simple as possible to be able to automate it, such as automatic text chat (including emoticons and images sent) & voice message audio and video message logging to your desktop PC of content in chat room websites with ability to specify a start date and end date, or everything that occurred while you were logged on to the website or chat software. One of the problems with facebook's "download my data" function is that it only downloads the posts and comments and likes that I do, not the things that everyone else wrote, so I cannot see the entire discussion to understand exactly what was going on, whereas if there is ability to download the discussion and posts and content of the whole group or page or website for offline viewing, would be better. For example I have started posting a compressed single file download for some of my websites and subdomains that contains the whole website that people can download the whole website with one click, and the file has the date and time the website snapshot was compressed into a downloadable file so that you can keep track of different versions when I modify the website, my websites don't have the ability for people to post content/ comments/ discussions/ chats, so that it is much simpler for me to have created a simple single website one-click download link, but websites with content that can be uploaded need to have a single click way of downloading that particular user or group or page with all it's discussions and posts for future potential offline use by anyone. One of the reasons why this is important is that if you have a facebook page but then close the page one day, all the content is lost, the cloud can keep changing, but if we have the ability for anyone to download anyone's page with all it's content as at the time it was downloaded, then people can retain snapshots of the full complete content for future reference and offline viewing, which would be a vast improvement over what we have now.
- Google search - youtube enable downloads
- (2018sep2) Google search - facebook subfolders photos
On facebook a new feature that could be implemented is for photos and videos to be able
to organize them into folders, subfolders, subsubfolders, etc, ie,
folders that can have folders inside them.
- Google search - in favour of an open web
Open Data, Open Source, and Open Web.
I suggest that we need to move away from things like encryption, privacy, and move towards
things like open source, and open data. For example, all websites could have a download for
a spreadsheet of login usernames that it has, and then anyone can login as any user on that
list without a password but with "read only" and "download" access,
ie, not able to post or modify anything.
The password for each account would be used by the user themself to login when they might want
to send messages, do posts, send emails, or modify things (ie writable, able to change things).
This does mean that anyone would be able to read anyone elses emails if they use webmail, but,
why not, it would enable people to learn by observation of any other people, and would facilitate
improvement of society overall.
- Google search - add a footer video to all youtube videos
I would like to specify a public YouTube video that I uploaded to YouTube,
to be played automatically as a footer to all videos in my channel, when someone views any
of my videos or downloads them, so that this footer can contain my contact details
in both the audio and the video of the footer video. There is presently no feature in YouTube
for people to be able to download my videos, so that is also an improvement suggestion for YouTube.
The footer video will be automatically played on the end of any video in my channel when
someone is playing any of them, and will be added onto the end of
each video when downloading any video in my channel
(or it could be an additional download that always occurs). This is because
the time for me to manually append a footer video to all of my
videos by hand in a video editor on my PC and then re-upload them all to youtube,
would be huge. Also if it is done from the channel manager in YouTube just by specifying
a URL of a video to be appended to all videos, then I can easily change (re-upload)
the footer video in future and then change that URL in the channel manager to automatically
change the footer for all of my YouTube videos in one simple step from YouTube, as well as
a single checkbox where I can tick a box to allow downloads of all of my YouTube videos by
anyone that wants them. The footer video is similar functionality to the existing YouTube
feature of adding a watermark to all of my videos, which I don't want to do because I think
that is distracting to viewers, and instead of a watermark displayed during the whole
video, the footer video is just displayed after each video in my channel finishes playing.
- Google search - my.gov.au to expand the range of stored details of your information that can be propagated to other websites
Google search - my.gov.au to expand contact information updates propagation to all internet websites
- Google search - is there a volunteer freelance website
Expansion of available things for Volunteers. Freelance volunteers - like freelancer.com fiverr.com etc for finding freelance work in any career topic area but for Volunteer (unpaid) Work Only.
- Westpac statements show a code that is indicative of which ATM a transaction was done at such as a withdrawal. However from this code it is not always obvious which ATM it actually is. An improvement would be to improve the description of the ATM on statements so that it is obvious which ATM (which location, and which bank or credit union) it is.
- Ability to download a single PDF containing action bus timetables for all routes, weekend and weekday.
The PDF will have a table of contents at the start with clickable links for each route to take you quickly and easily to the relevant spot in the PDF.
- Android application and desktop PC application that provides that same functionality as Palm TX PDA with NotePad and Memos applications, for example, the mobile would need a stylus pen so I can write notes (handwriting) into the NotePad by writing on the screen with the stylus pen, a PC desktop windows 10 application so I can type in textual information into the memopad, and ability to configure each application's individual synchronization settings to synchronize one-way either from PC to Mobile or Mobile to PC, for example one application might have a different synchronization direction to another application - I presently synchronize textual information in Memos from PC to Palm PDA, and handwritten (image) notes in NotePad from Palm PDA (written with the stylus) to desktop PC. I found the following which is a step in the right direction but I don't know whether they will support the Palm TX PDA NotePad application to make notes with a mobile's stylus (if a cheaper mobile even has a stylus). Usable in Australia.
- Google search - kidvote
To encourage kids to make choices, have opinions, influence change,
and contribute towards the continuous improvement of society,
through online voting opportunities on various topics.
- Google search - google forms to supply a copy of responses in pdf format after click submit
- Google search - software excel word office repair
- Google search - generate vocals electronically
Speech-to-vocals software for the PC / windows. Specify notes and words and it sings them.
- VocalWriter does this for the macintosh but the voice sounds a bit computer like
- Natural Readers is a natural sounding text-to-voice but not text-to-vocals
Maybe if the technologies were combined, we could have a realistic sounding vocal singing generation software for multiple male and female voices.
In making electronic music that generates vocals/singing it will be necessary to specify the sound (Ah, Ee, Oo, etc) as well as the pitch, and which vocalist to use (male, female, and name of person) in order for it to generate realistic vocal sounds using samples from real vocalists.
However we could type in the words to sing, and then play in the pitches using a keyboard, then edit the alignment of the words to the pitches using the software - the generated vocals would initially be aligned according to when you play the keyboard pitches while hearing the words played back initially without any pitch adjustment.
- (2018aug11) Computer Generated Vocals
- (2018aug11) Virtual singers in your computer
- (2018aug11) Text to Sing
- JamTaba to display in each room the current scale name being used by musicians for improvising. For example D Minor, C Major, etc. Ability to see this scale name for each room, before entering the room, ie in the list of rooms.
- Ability for any website that has settings that can be configured for a particular user login, to export what those settings currently are, in csv and txt format, with clear easily readable labels (text) for each setting item, so it's clear what each setting is and it's value/ current state
Google search - website standards
- Tagging of wav audio files with a wide range of audio tag possibilities
- In mp3 audio file tags under Origin there is a property called "Author URL" as part of the ID3 Tags however it would be a good feature to have many more spots for different URLs such as I might like to add my facebook, twitter, LinkedIn profile URLs as mp3 tags, it could allow me to customize what the text label or type for each custom URLs in mp3 tags is, such as "Facebook URL" as well as setting the URL itself.
- Google search - How do I organize my likes on Facebook?
Facebook to have the ability to place likes (ie things I "like") into folders so I can separate them into categories
- Google search - can jamtaba be used to record midi as well as audio
- Google search - soundcloud set default track permissions
- Google search: i don't want all websites to be ssl
- Directories and resumes of people with various skills searchable by location and skills.
Including Canberra Arts Freelancers. The point is that I would be searching through
and looking at/ downloading and looking at resumes, to find someone that is
suitable for what I'm after for hiring, especially for them to do freelance work.
- Google search - audio file standards
Audio files (mp3, etc) and Video files (mp4, avi, etc) to have capability of storing the start and end recording time & date in the file somewhere, as well as ability to have time points added during the recording for example if video or audio editing cuts together multiple audio file portions then each portion would have a start time & date added at the start of each portion, so that playback software such as VLC media player will be able to display the exact date & time the recording at each moment occurred for all times during the recording. This will also allow audio or video files to be associated with which times electronic whiteboard pages are saved (with the latter's date & time in the filename when it's saved) during university or school workshops, tutorials or lectures. For example, a new format could combine timestamped electronic whiteboard images with timestamped audio recordings to show/play them both simultaneously at the correct times, and with ability to export the contained mp3 audio recordings and png images. Each whiteboard image would display during playback of audio until the timestamp of the whiteboard image which signals the end of that particular image, since when the whiteboard is cleared is when the whiteboard image save occurs. Note there could be multiple whiteboards used during a presentation, so it will be necessary to have the ability for the viewer to manually select between multiple whiteboards depending on which one they want to view. Whenever a whiteboard changes (begins to obtain new or differing content), the viewing software could automatically switch to that whiteboard, unless manually overrided at a particular time.
- Google search - latex math calculations and graphing
LaTeX (including GNU TeXmacs free software) could have added to it the capability to do math calculations and graphing of functions
- Google search - digital art lessons by skype
Digital art lessons (e.g. using ArtRage software) via the internet using skype to show my screen to them and for audio voice chat, or webex, and with each lesson's audio and video recorded and downloadable by both people
- Google search - animated 360 degree gif
With .gif image format it is possible to have a still or an animated (moving) gif. The gif format could be extended to also permit 360 degree panorama views that one can pan the image by click and drag the mouse in any direction, based on a photograph from a 360 degree digital camera which might be a spherical lens and spherical CCD sensor (the outside edge of a sphere) that sees in all directions of the camera except for the base where it connects to the camera.
- Google search - microphone midi
Anyone can sing into a microphone that goes into a computer, and then the software or hardware can determine the pitch continuously and use it to generate midi for electronic music such as making sounds of an electric piano. It would also support pitch bend so that if the singer glides between notes the midi will use pitch bend to achieve the same effect on the electronic instrument.
- All websites to have a download link to download the whole website (all files on the server for the site such as .php, .css, .js etc) as a compressed WinZip .zipx file. In the case of asp.net websites there would also be a compressed .zipx file downloadable containing the original Microsoft Visual Studio website source code computer programming project.
- Google search - web browser view both final and original html
- 3D Games PC servers (any desktop PC game) some could be designed for bot combat only (no humans), and others as they are now for humans and bots or just humans. There would be an api/plugin api for each game for programmers to be able to create their own bots for competition against other programmer's bots.
- Google search - what types of data can a website collect
What data can I collect on website visitors to fantasticpcsupport.com that I do not already have, eg I already have browser type, IP address, and if I have a webform I can ask for name, email
- Could have two versions of each youtube video. One the longer one. One a contributing persons appearance introduction video where each person who contributed anything to its making speaks for up to 30 seconds about themself their aims objectives and life issues they hope to solve. The people include contributors that do and those that don't appear in the main video such as director, producer, editors, camerapersons, scriptwriter, investors, financial donators, managers, office administrators, 3d animation staff, actors, musicians, etc. I don't know if ten seconds or three seconds per person may be enough.
- Google search - filenames with different date but same name
When saving a file in a windows application such as notepad, or copying or moving a file in file explorer, presently if the filename is the same but the date is different, it will ask if you want to overwrite the existing file, and if you say "No" it will not copy or move it. An enhancement could be that, if you say "No" to overwriting, it could save it as a file in the folder with the same name but a different date - that is, it would be possible to have files in the same folder with the same filename but a different last modified date. Also it would do a file comparison check and if the filename and file contents is the same but the last modified date is different, then it would not take any action, and there would be no need to ask whether to overwrite the file since the file is not being modified, however, it might pop up a message saying "Filename and contents are the same - no action taken".
- Google search - thunderbird plugin record video
Thunderbird email client windows plugin to record and automatically attach an audio or video message with your email and to insert text to inform the respondent that there is such an attachment, and to save a copy of the video in some designated folder for future reference.
- All websites and software capable of having an option to turn on automatic logging/history.
This could be in the form of an audio of video recording, text logs, etc, the important
thing is that from the logs it should be possible for me to see what happened in the past
while minimizing the file size required to store such information - for example, it is
better to store a list of menu options chosen, what buttons were clicked, what checkboxes
were ticked, than to store a video which is not necessary when the use can be seen from
a list of what the user did, as long as it's clear for example from the software
help file PDF, what the functionality is so that if the software no longer exists in
future then the logs will still be able to be understood. Also all web tools (cloud software)
needs to be able to run in offline mode on a desktop PC, for example by downloading
a virtual hard disk containing the virtual machine and virtual hard disk that was
being used in the cloud. Other examples of downloadable content are
powerpoint slides, word documents, notepad textfiles, multimedia presentations.
Web Page Author Information
Web Page by Jevan Pipitone
17 August 2018
You can use, copy, or download any of my material as long as you add a link to the web page http://www.jevan.com.au